Saturday, January 16th, 2010
Outlook – create Your own Signature Business Card
Add yourself to your Contacts list in Outlook 2007 so you can create a Business Card to send as an attachment to all your outgoing emails.
Once you have added yourself as a contact, choose Tools > Options > Mail Format > Signatures and chose the signature to attach the card to or create a new one.
Click New if creating a new card, and from the Business Card dropdown list, choose your Contact entry to attach it as a business card to each outgoing message.
- Outlook – Sharing Contacts
- Outlook: Create a New Contact from an Email
- Create a Distribution List in Outlook
- Outlook 2007 – Create a Custom e-mail merge
- Outlook Send a Contact’s details via Email
Labels: attach, business card, Outlook 2007, signature