Thursday, July 30th, 2009
Outlook 2007 – Find a Contact Address
When you need to visit an Outlook contact and when you need directions to their office, you can find them yourself using Outlook’s map option.
Select Contacts and open the contact’s card. Click in the Address area so you are viewing the address that you want to find directions for. On the Ribbon, locate the Contact tab and in the Communicate group click the Map option. Your browser will open to display a map of the location you selected.
- Outlook 2007 Find a Contact Quickly
- Outlook: Create a New Contact from an Email
- Outlook 2007 – Create a Custom e-mail merge
- Outlook Send a Contact’s details via Email
- Outlook – Disable Contact Editing
Labels: contact address, directions, map, Outlook 2007, street map