Wednesday, December 28th, 2011
Quickly access Excel 2010 formula requirements
Ok.. so you want to use an Excel formula and you know it is, say, SUMIF that you want to use, but what data does it need and where?
Before you go searching through help or cranking up your browser, let Excel do the work for you. Just type =SUMIF in a cell and press Control + Shift + A and Excel will give you the list of data required. It’s dead simple and it saves heaps of time.
- Problems with Excel formulas?
- Excel – cell reference in SumIF
- Go To a cell in a formula in Excel
- 5 Cool Excel 2010 tips and tricks
- Excel – Sum a cell in all sheets but this one
Labels: arguments, Excel 2010, formula, function, quick find