Lost your Adjustment Brush or Graduated Filter fix? here’s how to find it.

When you add an Adjustment Brush fix or add a Graduated Filter to an image in Lightroom a marker, called an Edit Pin, is placed on the image to indicate where the fix is located. You need to click this if you want to ever edit the fix.

To select the adjustment, target the tool that you want to fix – so, if you want to fix a Graduated Filter adjustmt will change to a black circle surrounded by a lighter circle – this tells you the adjustment is selected so you can now go and edit it.

Helen Bradley